If you’re an employee working at Dollar General, you may be looking for a copy of your timesheet for the previous week. In this article, we’ll explore the process of accessing and obtaining your timesheet from DGME.
About DGme Time Sheets
A time sheet is a record of the hours worked by an employee in a specific period, typically a week. It is used to track and calculate wages for that period.
Steps To Getting A Copy Of Your Time Sheet From DGME
- Log in to the DGME Portal using your employee ID and password.
- Once logged in, click on the Time and Attendance tab.
- Select the week for which you want to view the timesheet from the drop-down menu.
- Your timesheet will now be displayed, showing your total hours worked for each day of that week.
- To print a copy of your timesheet, click on the Print button at the top right corner of the page.
- A PDF version of your timesheet will be generated for you to save or print.
Requesting a Copy from Your Store Manager
If you are unable to access your timesheet through DGME or need a physical copy, you can also request one from your store manager. They will be able to print out a copy for you or provide you with the necessary information to access it through DGME.