Are you considering a job at Dollar General and wondering about their vacation policy? Look no further because we have all the information you need.
In this article, we will discuss how many vacation hours you get at Dollar General, how to earn vacations at Dollar General, and other important details you should know.
Vacation Hours at Dollar General
As a full-time employee at Dollar General, you are eligible for vacation hours. The number of vacation hours you get depends on your length of service with the company.
- Less than one year: You will receive two days (16 hours) of paid vacation.
- One to four years: You will receive five days (40 hours) of paid vacation.
- Five to fourteen years: You will receive ten days (80 hours) of paid vacation.
- Fifteen or more years: You will receive fifteen days (120 hours) of paid vacation.
How to Earn Vacation Hours
Vacation hours are earned based on your length of service with Dollar General. You earn one day (8 hours) of vacation for every three months worked, up to a maximum of fifteen days (120 hours) per year.
This means you will receive your full amount of vacation hours after working for the company for fifteen years.
Some Extra Vacations Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO): Besides vacation, employees often have access to PTO for personal days or sick leave.
- Holidays: The company recognizes several public holidays, providing time off or premium pay.